Wednesday 20 March 2013

Auto DVR Recorder ,Mini & Auto



Do you like your owner space big or small ?there is only a space belong to me ,its my living room ,this living room have a suit size ,its can satisfy my favorites about my decorates on my house as the same time ,there are enough room aside i can go around .I like my territory very much .now ,i have a job ,but i have no money to buy another territory for myself ,the another territory is on my purchase list .i wan to purchase one soon ,are you amazed about this ? Its my own car. I wish this day come true soon.
For common car we are seeing on the highway ,there have limited space for us ,but there are some devices should be equipped on the car ,when seeing those production the desire of purchase become big ,how to make everything prefect ? The only thing you should to do is choose the devices with mini .most girls have no resistance to mini productions.
Auto DVR Recorder is a device that we need be equipped ,this device can easily equipped especially for women .the Main functions has recording video and audio, taking photos, dual-lens recording/ shooting, lens/screen rotation, vehicle traveling data recording, Night Vision, automatically overwriting, preview, USB drive. Having this ,you can enjoy your long journey with flying colors .
This production is famous for mini & quality &auto can satisfy your demands .Car Mini DV DVR MD80 640*480 Camera Non-handheld Voice High-definition Digital have features convinced you the choice you make ,the voice recording function is triggered to facilitate the deployment video, longer duration of use, and only recorded the image you want; With a PC camera, easy to enjoy the network of life, when the computer camera ;AVI format video recording, convenient direct playback PC, and easily upload video website ; Illumination, 3 million high-definition camera head High-speed dynamic video, light and dark Maximum support 16G expansion card; Mini USB computer charging and image upload and download transfer function .

No comments:

Post a Comment