Thursday 28 March 2013

Harley chrome hand grips


When i was young ,my dad bought a beautiful bike for me to go to school ,this bike company with me for a long time ,this bike is old now ,but it always there i could not bear to throw it away ,because there are lots of good memories in my mind ,especially a time when father teach me to have a ride without no patient. I still remember that moment i can ride freely as grown up do .Im so excited .
I still remember those time ,i like my bikes hand grips much ,because is have a special pattern that can help me control the bike easily ,if there are some oil or something slippery leaved on the hand ,i still control its well ,because its designation is satisfied me .
With the rapidly development of society ,the bike becomes a excise way people used as on the weekend , most people used the motorcycle and car as daily tools go to work or have a tourist or have a long journey ,the motorcycle hand grips have stronger functions than traditional bike have ,the motorcycle hand grips equipped now not only to help your hands control it ,but also we can use it free to help us to control the motorcycle as your mind do .
Dont ignore this part ,although is not the most important part like the energy ,but it matters you most about your safety ,can you image ,if you lose the control of your car ,whats will happening , honest to say ,i have no courage to image this ,maybe there are some injuries on your body or you lose your mind or the traffic become heavy there are serious accidents happened ,so ,we should pay more attention ,choose a quality and match you well one ,can change one if there are some parts broken ,only in this way ,can we have a safety drive when we are enjoying our beautiful life .



No comments:

Post a Comment